Just like all Flexlock models, Flexlock Smart is a battery-powered lock. Together with the Smart solution, this makes the system extremely flexible. You can have e.g. individual storage areas at different locations (in a municipality or region) which are all administered via the central system. The user’s mobile carries lock data to the relevant stand-alone lock. Existing Flexlock Mifares can easily be upgraded to Flexlock Smart.
Flexlock Smart also provides a history containing information as to who used the lock and when. Battery status is also displayed, making it easy to see when it is time to change battery.
Here is a brief outline of how Flexlock Smart works:
- The administrator manages locks and users via a web browser.
- Flexlock Smart is sold as a cloud service where all data is stored.
- Information and activities are communicated via the mobile app, which is in wireless contact with the locks via Bluetooth.
- In the mobile app, the user only sees the lockers they have access to.
- Battery status and lock history are displayed and stored in the administration program.
- The system meets current GDPR legislation and has support for customer-tailored anonymisation of history and clearing function.
Flexlock Smart is the modern and flexible way to use and administer RFID locks. Works perfectly for just a few locks as well as for thousands of them. Flexlock Smart can easily administer locks which are in completely different geographical locations.
Flexlock Smart is compatible with both Flexlock Invisible and Flexlock Visible.
This solution is sold as “software as a service” (SAAS) and you sign up to it on the basis of a contract. The contract also includes a service level agreement (SLA) and data processing agreement (DPA).